Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mom Heart Conference

The Mom Heart Conference is coming to Raleigh in March. This conference is presented by Sally Clarkson. For those of you who don't know about Sally Clarkson, she is an advocate for homeschooling and a wonderful resource of wisdom for mothers. I highly recommend ANY mother to go to this conference, even if your kids are not school age and even if you are not planning on homeschooling. I went last year and I almost didn't go because I thought I might not get anything out of it because my kids are not school age yet. But I learned so much and was so encouraged. Any mother with any age children would find this conference very informative, motivating and encouraging.

If you register before November 30th the cost is only $79. I know this seems like a lot, but trust me, it is worth it. After the conference you will feel re-energized and motivated and you will feel more confident as a mother.

Here is the link to their website were you can register and get more information: Mom Heart!

No comments: