Monday, January 16, 2012

Say WHAT !?!?

Recent quotes from Addison:

Addison - Why does Grandmother (meaning great grandmother) have so many wrinkles?
Me - Well, as we get older and our skin ages, we get wrinkles.
Addison - I want to have LOTS of wrinkles!

If only I had recorded that, so I could play it back to her when she is 30 and worrying about wrinkles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addison and Hunter were running around playing tag.  Addison stops, looking like she is exhausted.  She says, "That is hard work, I want to do something easier. (short pause).  I know, I will doing jumping jacks instead."  Then she starts doing numerous jumping jacks.

I wish I thought jumping jacks were easy.  I just wish I had a little of the energy she has.

No comments: