Friday, February 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, so here are the rules: List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself. Tag seven people to do the same. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it.”

The problem is I don't have seven people to tag, but I will at least share seven habits/ quirks/ facts about myself.

1 - I am a speed demon. I actually ruined a car once by going 100 mph on interstate in August with the air conditioner going full blast. I have to say though, I drive much slower today, now that I have a baby, but I am still a pretty aggressive driver.

2 - I love doing tax returns and learning about different tax codes/ rules. Yes, I know it is nerdy, but I find taxes very interesting. That is why I became an accountant.

3 - I like precision, which is why I hate cooking. If a recipe says a pinch or a dash, that drives me crazy. I want to be able to measure exactly how much should be used.

4 - I LOVE Sweet Tea!!!

5 - I cannot sleep unless there is a fan on. I grew up sleeping with a fan and now if there is not one (or at least a similar noise) I can not sleep. I even sleep with a fan on in the winter.

6 - My brother's name is Three, yes T-H-R-E-E. I know this isn't a fact about me specifically, but he is my brother and it is an interesting name.

7 - I love Broadway shows.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for playing, Any!

Courtney said...

ooops!
of course I meant AMY not ANY