Saturday, July 5, 2008

Finally on Facebook

Okay, I finally did it. My friends have been telling me to set up a profile on Facebook and I finally did. It has taken me most of the day. First of all, it took me forever to find a picture of myself. I am always behind the camera. I couldn't even find a picture of me and Addison. There are lots of pictures of Addison with every other person you can think of, but very few pictures of me and Addison. Once I found a picture, then you have to add friends and then enter information about yourself. It is quite time consuming. And then once I had friends entered, I spent time checking out their profiles. So, needless to say, I have pretty much wasted this whole day working on my profile and looking at other people's profiles.

BUT I FINALLY HAVE A FACEBOOK PROFILE!

No comments: