Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny Girl

Addison has been watching us change Hunter's diapers and his diapers are just the right size for her glow worm. So we gave her a diaper that she can put on her glow worm. She will undo the diaper, look inside, say "no pee pee" or "no poo poo" and then close the diaper back. She will do this over and over again. It is so funny.

We put the day bed in Addison's room, mainly because we have no other place to put it. The day bed has a few little screws sticking out on the metal frame and the screws have plastic, bright red, covers. Both yesterday morning and this morning I found the bright red, plastic covers in her poop. There were four. I have found 2 in her poop, one was still on the bed, so I am still missing one. Maybe I will find it in her poop this afternoon.

Addison likes to try to sweep when I sweep, so while mom was here, she bought Addison a kid size broom. This morning I left Addison in the kitchen, sweeping, while I took care of some things in the living room. When I returned to the kitchen I discovered that Addison had put her broom into Bailey's water bowl and was using her now wet broom to "mop" the floor.

Addison keeps me entertained, that is for sure.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Those stories are so cute!

Where did you find the kid-size broom? We have been wanting to get one for Julianna to sweep the pollen off of her playset floor, but I haven't gotten her one yet.

Eadie said...

Hahaha! It is so funny when these things happen to other people. My 2 year old made me cry this afternoon so it is nice to remember I need to laugh too. Get sleep when you can!