Thursday, April 30, 2009

By the Numbers

I borrowed this from my friend Courtney. I hope you don't mind Courtney.

  • 3 weeks, Hunter's age as of today
  • 4 months until Addison's 2nd birthday
  • 2 months until my 30th birthday
  • 1 month until 7 year anniversary
  • 245,568 number of diapers Hunter has gone through in his short 3 weeks, or at least it feels like it.
  • 5 total number of hours I slept last night
  • 38 number of ounces of water I have drank since 1:00am this morning - it is 10:30am
  • 5:45 time Hunter got up this morning
  • 8:45 time Addison got up this morning
  • 2.5 hours until I can take a nap!!!!!
  • 27 number of times I have helped Addison put glow worm's diaper back on
  • 5 number of times Addison has asked me to read "Splat Cat"
  • 1 number of times I have read "Splat Cat" today. . . so far

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I don't mind at all.

I hope you had a nice nap!