Monday, August 18, 2008

We're Back!

Addison and I spent the last week in Marion with my family. I was hoping we would get to swim all week, but we didn't. This past week was the coldest week Marion has seen this summer, and the water was too cold to swim in. But we still had a great time. We had a birthday party for Addison, which was lots of fun. Once I get pictures from Tate, I will post them.

I don't typically watch much TV, but all week I got hooked on HG TV. Luckily we don't get HG TV here at home, otherwise I might not get anything done.

Also, I ate more junk food during the week I was in Marion then I have all summer. I ate ice cream, chips & dip, cup cakes, soft drinks, pound cake, peanut butter cookies, pigs-in-a-blanket, sausage and cheese ball with crackers. And that is just the snack food that I ate. That doesn't include the food I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So I will be going through junk food withdrawal this week.

So to summarize, while we were in Marion I watched HG TV and ate junk food. :)

No comments: