Thursday, January 15, 2009

From One Sickness to Another

Okay, so I thought I was getting better. I really did. It turns out I am just going from one form of sickness to another. Last week when I was sick I was constantly coughing. My coughing is almost gone (though not completely), but now my nose is very stuffy and runny. So instead of coughing all day, now I am blowing my nose all day. I must say though, that I much prefer blowing my nose all day as compared to coughing. Coughing really hurts your chest, stomach muscles, throat and makes you tired. You can't talk when you are constantly coughing. While blowing your nose, just makes your nose red and sore.

I am ready to be completely well!

On a brighter note, Addison has been home now for two days and is doing great. I was worried that she would want constant attention, considering that is what she got when she was at my mom's. But to my surprise, when I have needed her to play by herself, she has done it without any problems. And she still shows no signs of getting sick, Praise God!

No comments: