Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update

Okay, so I am a horrible blogger. I know. But there is just so much stuff I am trying to get done in the next seven weeks (before my due date). Anyway, here is a short update of what has been going on with us.

Addison is still sick. She has been sick for almost three weeks (it will officially be three weeks this Thursday). The doctor prescribed antibiotics for her on Monday. So far they don't seem to be doing much, but the doctor said it would take a few days for her to start to feel better.

My pregnancy is going pretty well. We had a little of a scare with an irregular heartbeat, but the doctor has been monitoring me twice a week for the past three weeks and everything has been good. So starting this week I only have to go to the doctor once a week. So that is all good news.

We still do not have Hunter's room ready, but we are working on it. I am trying to get some tax returns done, which is taking priority over everything else at this point.

We got a brand new mattress today. It is from the Original Mattress Factory. It is wonderful. I can't wait to sleep on it tonight. The mattress we had was at least 15 years old, probably older and it had gotten to the point, no matter where on the mattress you slept you could feel a spring poking you. Neither Daniel or I have been sleeping well for a very long time. I am hoping that this will help.

Well, that is the highlights from what is going on in my life. Thanks for reading.

No comments: