Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Rest for the Weary #4

This week I was suppose to rest and be productive. Mom took Addison to Marion, so it has just been me and Hunter. I have been taking a nap everyday, but on Tuesday I didn't take one, because I was feeling energized. Then Tuesday night Daniel had to work until 11:00pm and I do not sleep when Daniel is not home. I try to sleep, but right as I am about to slip into sleep I hear a noise that wakes me up, because I worry that someone is going to break into our house. My fears are completely ill-logical (if that is a word), because we have an alarm and a dog. So if anyone tried to get into our house, I would know. But that still doesn't help me to sleep when Daniel is not here.

Anyway, so I didn't get to sleep on Tuesday until after 11:00pm and then of course I had to get up at 3:00am and 6:00am to feed Hunter.

Then on Wednesday I didn't get much of a nap because I had to unexpectedly take Hunter to the doctor in the afternoon (during my normal nap time). Then Wednesday night Daniel worked until 2:00am, so I didn't get to sleep until a little after 2:00am and then Hunter woke up to eat at 2:30am and than again at 5:30am.

Then today (Thursday) I had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I couldn't sleep in any. And when I tried to take a nap this afternoon, Hunter cried during most of the time.

I would really like to get some sleep soon!

No comments: