Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small fingers fit into the strangest places

Addison was helping me put clothes into the dryer, a task she loves doing. I suddenly noticed that she was no longer grabbing the clothes I was handing her. I looked down and saw her hands wrapped around the bottom lip of the dryer opening. I didn't think much about it and I started saying "Addison take this and put it in the dryer." Addison didn't reach for the item, which was strange and then she started saying "fingers, fingers." I finally reached down to grab her hands, which is when I realized that her fingers were stuck in the little holes of the lint area. I didn't even know that there were holes there. I had to pull her fingers out, which luckily didn't seem to hurt her. Then she promptly went back to helping me put clothes in the dryer. She is such a good girl.

No comments: